(702): I hate about 85% of people that I meet. I’m an awful person. In reality my only redeeming qualities are my face, my amazing scissoring skills, and the fact that children love me.
(1-702): True on all accounts.
Hate is such a strong word, so in descending order:
- I don’t like having months worth of apples shoved off on me against my will.
- I simply did not approve of their fencing technique.
- That’s a horrible nickname for a pegasus.
- I have absolutely nothing against rare objects, so you must be mistaken.
- Parasprites are rather cute, but ruining our date was another thing entirely!
- I am in a relationship with a magical unicorn, you know?
- Simply untrue.
- Who could hate that face?
(845): I’m trying to find candidates for my winter break hook up. I’m going to hold auditions thanksgiving break.
Artist ~ Soapie-Solar
(416): Finals are done…I just wanna get drunk and pretend I’m a seahorse.